All purpose flour/Maida – 1 1/2cup
sugar – 3/4 cup
vannila essence -1 tspn
Baking powder – 1 tspn
Baking soda -1/2 tspn
oil – 1/2 cup
Yogurt -3/4 cup
Tutti frutti -1/4 cup
1. In a large mixing bowl add sugar, yogurt,oil and mix well with the help of whisk.
2. Add vanilla essence and mix it.
3. Sieve all purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda and add to it.
4. Using cut and fold Method mix well.
5. Finally add tutti frutti mix well forming flowing batter consistency.
6. Grease the cake pan with butter and pour the batter and level it.
7. Preheat the oven for 10 minutes and bake at 180 degree Celsius for 20 to 25 minutes.
Other cake recipes: