yogurt – 1/2 cup
Maida / All purpose flour – 3 to 4 tblspn
salt – a pinch
Ghee – 1 cup
Almonds – 4 to 6 grated
For sugar syrup :
1 cup sugar
1 cup water
saffron – 1/4 tspn (optional)
lemon juice few drops (optional)
1. In a mixing bowl add curd , all purpose flour , salt and mix well to a thick batter consistency. Rest this for ten minutes.
2. Meanwhile prepare sugar syrup , in a pan add sugar, water and bring it to boil till single string consistency. Add saffron to it and few drops of lemon juice. Lemon juice is optional , it is added to avoid sugar crystallisation.
3. Now in a pan heat one cup of ghee, we are going to shallow fry it . Pour one spoon full of yogurt all purpose flour batter. Cook in low flame turn both the sides and cook till it turns golden colour.
4. Don’t cook in high flame then inside it will turn harder.
5. Immediately remove from the ghee and dip in warm sugar syrup for 3 to 5 minutes.
6. And finally plate it ,pour sugar syrup on it and garnish with almonds or any nuts you prefer. Thus Yummy delicious quick and easy yogurt dessert recipe is ready.