For condensed Milk :
Full fat milk – 500 ml
sugar – 1/2 cup
For ice cream :
condensed milk – 2 tblspn
whipping cream – 1 cup
pista powder – 1/4 cup
crushed pista – 1/4 cup
Green food colour – a pinch(optional)
1. In a thick bottom pan boil full fat milk along with sugar, and stir continuously in medium flame till it turns to a creamy consistency,that’s it condensed milk will be ready.
2. In a mixing bowl add whipping cream beat for 2 to 3 minutes in a blender or if you are using wire whisk beat for 6 to 7 minutes.
3. Meanwhile in a mixie jar grind 1/4 cup of pistachios to fine powder and the powder to the bowl.
4. Now add crushed pistachios and food colour to the bowl and mix it well ,better avoid using food colours .
5. Close the bowl and refrigerate for 6 to 7 hours.After 7 hours yummy delicious pista ice cream will be ready .