1 cup unsalted peanut
Brown sugar – 2 tblspn
Dates – 2 (optional)
cardamom powder – 1 tspn (optional)
1. Roast the unsalted peanuts in a pan for two to three minutes. Once it cools down remove the skin.
2. In a mixer add roasted peanuts, half cup water, dates and grind them well.
3. Strain the mixer using cheesecloth, we will get a thick milk.
4. Add the milk to the pan bring it to boil for a minute . Now add cardamom powder, brown sugar and bring them to boil for two minutes.
5. Pour them to a glass and serve hot or even you can refrigerate them and can have chill.Its a wonderful healthy drink for kids and body builders.