Mushroom – 1 cup sliced
Green bell pepper – 1/2 cubed
Green chillies – 3
Tomato – 1 finely chopped
onion – 1 finely chopped
Ginger garlic paste – 1 tblspn
cumin seeds – 1 tspn
cinnamon stick – 1 inch
cardamom – 3
Chilly powder – 1 1/2 tspn
Garam masala – 1 tspn
cumin powder – 1/2 tspn
Salt as required
oil – 1 tblspn
Curry leaves one string
coriander leaves for garnishing
1. Heat the oil in the pan add cinnamon stick, cardamom , onion and sauté till it turns pale.
2. Now add green chilly, curry leaves , ginger garlic paste and sauté till raw smell goes off.
3. Then add turmeric powder, chilly powder, Garam Masala powder, cumin powder, salt and sauté once.
4. Add tomato, sauté it , close the lid and cook for 5 minutes.
5. Then add mushrooms and give a mix ,again close the lid and cook for two minutes.
6. After two minutes add capsicum, add water according to the gravy consistency required .
7. Allow it to cook for 5 minutes and finally garnish it with coriander leaves. Delicious and yummy mushroom gravy is ready to have with chappathi.