Egg – 2
Salt as required
Red chillies – 4
Mustard seeds – 1/4 tspn
Onion – 1 chopped
Cabbage sliced – 1 tblspn
Carrot sliced – 1 tblspn
1. Soak Varagu semiya in a bowl of salt water for two minutes and then drain the excess water.
2. Now steam the varagu semiya in a idli cooker. It will get ready in 5 minutes.
3. Meanwhile add oil to the pan,break two eggs and fry it in the oil and transfer the fried eggs to a bowl.
4. In the same pan add oil, mustard seeds,curry leaves, onion,red chillies and saute till onion turns transparent.
5. Now add sliced cabbage,carrot or any preferred vegetables and saute for 2 to 3 minutes .
6. Finally add cooked semiya,fried egg and mix well.