Potatoes – 3
Salt – 1 tblspn
Vinegar – 1 tblspn
Oil for deep frying
Oregano seasoning (optional).
1. Peel the potatoes and slice them into a thick stick.If you slice thin it will turn harder inside.
2. Immediately add the sliced potatoes to a cold water for preventing from discolouring.
3. This soaking process is the basic step for making a proper French Fries,allow it to soak for one hour.
4. After one hour,in a hot water add salt,vinegar and mix it. Add potatoes to it and leave it for 5mts.
5. For perfect restaurant style French Fries we have to double fry them.
6. First time in low temperature deep fry for 2 to 3 minutes. Second time in high temperature deep fry till it turns golden colour and crispy.
7. Finally season it as you like, I seasoned with oregano and enjoyed with cheesy dip. That’s the crispy perfect French Fries are ready.