Chocolate – 100 grams
Sugar – 1/2 cup
Butter or oil – 4 tblspn
Baking powder – 1 tspn
Baking soda- a pinch
Salt – a pinch
Vanilla extract- 1 tspn
Cocoa powder-1/4 cup
Maida – 1 cup
1. Melt the chocolate with butter in double boiler and set aside.
2. In a mixing bowl sieve Maida,powder sugar,cocoa powder,baking soda,baking powder,salt and mix well.Add vanilla extract,curd,milk,melted chocolate and mix it.
3. Now grease the saucers with butter and sprinkle Maida or cocoa powder all the sides and tap it to get rid of excess flour.
4. Pour the batter 3/4 of the cup and keep it oven for 8 to 9 minutes at 450F.
5. When it lightly cools remove it from the saucer and enjoy the lava cake.