1 sheet frozen puff pastry
oil for deep frying
1 scoops of any ice cream
1 . Roll out the pastry to a thickness of 5 to 6 mm and cut them into 4 rectangles.
2. Place the two rectangles below and place ice cream ball on it and two rectangles of pastry above it.
3. Seal the pastry using your finger tips or using fork and freeze it for 30 minutes.
4. Heat the oil In a pan of high flame and deep fry the frozen pastry until golden.
5. Remove from the pan and place it on a kitchen towel to avoid excess oil.
6. And serve immediately with chocolate sauce or with your preferred berries.