Butter – 100 grams at room temperature
Powdered sugar – 1/2 cup
Maida – 2 cup
Cocoa powder – 1 tblspn
Salt – 1 tspn
1. In a bowl add butter,and whisk for 2 to 3 minutes till it turns fluffy.
2. Add powdered sugar,salt,Maida and mix well and divide the dough into two portions.
3. To one part of dough add cocoa powder and mix well.
4. Roll the each portion of dough seperately into a plastic wrap and make a rod and freeze it for 20 mts.
5. After 20 mts divide it into three equal pieces and stack it alternatively.(white-black-white & Black-white-black).
6. Again divide into three equal pieces and stack it alternatively and cut them into small squares.
7. Cool for 20 minutes in pressure cooker or at 200 c for 12 to 15 mts.First it will look soft once it cools down it will turn yummy.Now delicious butter cookies are ready to be enjoyed.