potato – 2 boiled
Ginger – 1/2 tspn
Garlic – 1/2 tspn
carrot sliced thinly
onion – 1 finely chopped
salt as required for veggies
oil for deep frying
Turmeric powder – 1/4 tspn
chilly powder – 1/2 tspn
1. Cut the four edges of the bread slices and set aside.
2. Boil the potatoes ,peel it and mash them and keep it aside. Boil peas separately.
3. Meanwhile slice all the vegetables carrot cabbage onion. Add your preferred vegetables.
4. Heat the pan add oil, finely chopped ginger garlic and sauté it for a minute.
5. Add onion sauté it and all the veggies , mashed potatoes, peas, turmeric powder, chilly powder, salt and sauté it for 3 to 4 minutes .
6. Allow it to cool and make small balls to stuff.
7. Heat the oil for deep frying, dip the bread slices in water for a second and remove the excess water. And keep the balls inside close all the corners and bring to oval shape.
8. Deep fry the stuffed bread roll till it turns golden colour both the sides. Now crispy bread roll is ready to be enjoyed with tomato ketchup.