Banana – 2 riped
All purpose flour – 1 cup
sugar – 1 cup
Baking powder – 1 tspn
Egg – 2 beaten
Butter – 1 cup
1. In a mixing bowl peel the bananas and mash them completely.
2. Add butter, sugar and cream them until smooth and fluffy.
3. Then slowly add eggs with little flour and fold the remaining flour, baking powder and mix it.
4. Preheat the oven for ten minutes. In a baking pan grease them with butter and line the base and sides with baking parchment.
5. Pour the mix to the tin and bake for about 30 minutes. Cool in the tin for ten minutes and remove them to a wire rack.
6. Decorate them with icing sugar if needed.