Potato – 3
channa dal- 1 cup
Oil – 1 tblspn
onion – 1 sliced
green chilly – 2
Tomato – 1
coriander powder – 1 tspn
chilly powder – 1 tspn
Garam masala – 1 tspn
Turmeric powder – 1/4 tspn
salt as required
mustard seeds -1/4 tspn
corn flour – 1 tblspn
1. Soak Channa dal in water for 3 to 4 hours. After four hours boil Channa dal and 3 potatoes in water until they get cooked fully.
2. In a pan add oil,mustard seeds,onion,green chilly and sauté for 2 minutes.
3. Add coriander powder,chilly powder, garam masala,turmeric powder,salt and sauté.
4. Then add tomatoes and sauté till it gets Mashy.
5. Meanwhile peel the potatoes and cut them into small pieces.
6. Now add cooked Channa dal and potatoes to it and sauté.
7. In a bowl add 2 tblspn of water ,1 tblspn of corn flour mix it and add the water to the pan,add water and allow it to cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
8. Finally add coriander leaves and switch of the flame. That’s spicy aloo channa masala is ready to serve with roti and parathas.